A preschool is a unique business with characteristics that require specialized attention. Without a trusted advisor working on your behalf, the process of selling or purchasing a preschool can be complicated and overwhelming. There are many factors that contribute to transactional success: an effective marketing strategy, a solid understanding of business objectives, and a detailed plan for the sale.
At California Preschool Brokers, we streamline the process by providing competent, courteous guidance through every step of the process:
- Perform business appraisals
- Recommend target sale prices (be prepared to provide tax returns from the past three years, a current profit and loss statement, income statement, payroll data, current enrollment, and/or any other pertinent information)
- Stage businesses/properties for showings
- Develop customized marketing campaigns
- Create business profiles and literature
- Source pre-qualified buyers
- Prepare financial statements
- Manage inventory
We realize that the sale of a preschool can cause anxiety and uncertainty among staff members and parents. Throughout the entire process – from valuation to closing of escrow – we will provide our consulting services with the utmost discretion and confidentiality.